Go to the documentation of this file.
/*= -*- c-basic-offset: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; -*-
* librsync -- library for network deltas
* Copyright (C) 2000, 2001 by Martin Pool <
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
/** \file librsync-config.h
* \brief System-specific configuration for librsync.h.
* \brief A long integer type that can handle the largest file
* Perhaps this might have to be configured to be 'long long', 'long',
* or something else depending on the platform. On WIN32, many config.h's
* define LONG_LONG as "__int64".
/* _LIBRSYNC_CONFIG_H */
long long rs_long_t
A long integer type that can handle the largest file offsets.
Generated on Sun May 1 2016 08:51:22 for librsync by